Monday, July 03, 2006

I dance alone…

Somewhere between skin and flesh
Amongst the highs and lows
I look for staring eyes...
I look for tears that can mingle with mine

I flow, I writhe, I smile, I hold…
But it doesn’t stay
It passes me by…
Another day, another night…

When the door is shut
When the sheets are cleaned
Somewhere in the water drops
I try to wash the pain away…

Back to sanity,
I try to fill the gaps
I look for answers
And make sense out of life…

But nothing happens
The trance is not broken
The hole in my heart…
Keeps getting bigger…

No tears to mingle with mine…
No one to answer the questions
No one to dance the trance…

I close my eyes..
I wipe the tears..
I dance…
Alone…

2 Comments:

Blogger ± said...

heartfelt... intense...

v v nice...

tanhayee jaisa dard, maut bhi nahin de sakti...

:-)

10:41 AM  
Blogger charuta said...

beautiful, intense, soul bearing compostion.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home